Economical Search Engine Optimization
- 93% of all internet traffic is generated from internet search engines
- 89% of them are first-time visitors
- 99% of internet searchers do not search beyond the top 30 results
- 97% of them never look beyond the top three results
- Top 10 positions receive 78% more traffic than those in positions 11-30
- 65% of online revenue is generated from websites in the top three positions on search engine results pages (SERPs)
- 93% of global consumers use search engines to find websites
- 76.7% of Google users use the natural search links (organic, unpaid listings)
Source: Forrester Research
The Internet has increasingly changed the way people research and shop for products, and services. Just ten years ago companies reached consumers through radio advertising, print advertising, billboards, and other traditional marketing methods. Today, consumers start their shopping experience by looking on the Internet, particularly in the search engines. For companies to remain competitive, they need to optimize their websites so they can be found in the search engines.
Organic Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is one of the most important ingredients to an Online Business being able to prosper. The purpose of search engine optimization is to increase traffic (visitors) to a website. Increased traffic means more opportunities to sell the products or services being offered on a website. Put simply, to sell your products or services on the Internet you have to be able to be found.
Search Engine Optimization is the process of making websites more search engine friendly to attract traffic by ranking higher for relevant search phrases, and keywords, as being used by people in the search engines. Cirkuit Networks is an experienced company in the field of search-engine-optimization. We will research the phrases and keywords that would be most effective for your business. With this very important information we then optimize your website based on the search phrase and keyword research, and analysis conducted. With proper research, analysis, and optimization of the website, higher organic (or natural) rankings can be achieved that will drive high quality targeted traffic to your website via the major search engines.
The primary search engines are Google, Yahoo, and MSN. They handle 92% of all Search Engine traffic. Today’s Search Engines drive 85% of all first time traffic to websites. Search Engines have organic and sponsored results. The organic results attract 80-90% of all search engine traffic. 10-20% will be sponsored results. It is important for any online business to rank well in the organic results to attract relevant traffic.
Some of the benefits of Organic (Natural) Search Engine Optimization:
- Increase in Search Engine Traffic - When a website ranks well for the targeted search phrases and keywords which people are using, it results in an increase in qualified traffic from those improved search engine rankings.
- Return on Investment - Compare organic (natural) listings search traffic with other types of online advertisements, or even with offline traditional advertising and you will see that search engine optimization is the most cost effective option for increased visibility that can result in increased sales.
- Always on Marketing - With proper search engine optimization, the search engines will promote your website 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. The importance of this being a steady stream of targeted high quality traffic to your website.
A strong Organic SEO campaign may involve an initial overhaul of your current website, making your website “search-engine-friendly”. This only allows your website to be crawled and indexed appropriately; it has nothing to do with keywords. Proper search phrase and keyword research and analysis must be performed for an organic SEO campaign to succeed.
After a website has been optimized with all the website-level search engine optimization best practices, and proper search phrase and keyword research has been performed, and utilized on the website, then your website is “optimized for search.”