Google SEO Analysis
Tools to help you build and market your website.Firefox Extensions
Overview of site contents. Includes site map, glossary, and quick start checklist.
Contains information about keywords, on page SEO, link building, and social interaction.
Tips on how to buy traffic from search engines.
Learn how to track your success with organic SEO and PPC ads. Includes information about web analytics.
Creating a credible website is core to being linkworthy and selling to customers.
Learn how to make money from your websites.
Audio & Video
Links to useful audio and video information. We will create new SEO videos every month.
Exclusive member only interviews.
Coupons and offers to help you save money promoting your websites.
View all our training modules linked to on one page.
Overview: These Google Gadgets are lightweight XML programs that allow you to place interactive data inside web pages. This technology is useful for researching compact data points like site age, related keywords, or the quantity of inbound links pointing at a page...all the types of data points that are included in SEO for Firefox and a few that are not. If you prefer to have this type of data accessible from a toolbar we also created numerous SEO buttons for the Google Toolbar.
UPDATE: The following Google Gadets are no more, as they died when Google killed their iGoogle product.
Keyword Research & Competitive Analysis Tools Gadget
- Allows you to use all the major free keyword research tools from one location.
- Links off to additional paid keyword research tools.
- Links to popular competitive analysis tools and lesser known useful competitive analysis tools.
Add This to Your iGoogle Home Page
Click this button to add to iGoogle If you are new to iGoogle please watch this iGoogle video to learn how it works. If you would prefer to add this tool by URL, the URL of this tool is
How to Put This Tool on Your Site
Paste the following code into your web page
- Shows you the different ways to search for backlinks from the major search engine.
- Allows you to see fresh citations from blogs via Google Blog Search and Technorati.
- Shows reviews and citations from Del.icio.us, Digg, StumbleUpon, and Wikipedia.
- Links off to additional tools.
Click on this button or if you prefer to add by URL the URL of this tool is
Know Any Other Tools Worth Suggesting?
Gain a Competitive Advantage Today
Your top competitors have been investing into their marketing strategy for years.
Now you can know exactly where they rank, pick off their best keywords, and track new opportunities as they emerge.
Explore the ranking profile of your competitors in Google and Bing today using SEMrush.
Enter a competing URL below to quickly gain access to their organic & paid search performance history - for free.
See where they rank & beat them!
- Comprehensive competitive data: research performance across organic search, AdWords, Bing ads, video, display ads, and more.
- Compare Across Channels: use someone's AdWords strategy to drive your SEO growth, or use their SEO strategy to invest in paid search.
- Global footprint: Tracks Google results for 120+ million keywords in many languages across 28 markets
- Historical performance data: going all the way back to last decade, before Panda and Penguin existed, so you can look for historical penalties and other potential ranking issues.
- Risk-free: Free trial & low monthly price.