Google seo software
One of our clients suggested this report. I hope you’ll find it useful as he does.
Let’s start with a picture to ease up the explanations:
As you can see in the example above, we show here the average rank per week for each keyword. The actual average rank is shown, plus a color that helps to mark the progress made. Each color marks a different range of rank. 1-3: dark green, 4-10: green, 11-20: lime, 21-100: yellow, 101-200 pink, >200: red.
Hope you find this useful. You can export this report using the pdf link at the bottom of the screen or add it to your reports from the reports section.
Here is where you can find this new screen:
Since we realize that PDF/CSV reports are still important, specially for SEO agencies. We made an upgrade to our reports section.
Third, You can now add a report that is manual, so it isn’t sent through mailed reports, just on demand. To do that just choose the “never” option on the “mail every” selection box in the “add new report” form.
Just moved our site to https.
The trend is to use https for all pages in websites, even ones that don’t handle any private/sensitive information. So, we moved all our pages to https. Up until now, only our ordering pages were secured. Google are pushing this, because their officials say they give more credit to secured sites. Also, chrome displays “not secure” on the URL bar, for pages that are not secured. So, there is definitely a strong push from Google towards using only https.
White label sites still operate on http since our certificate will not work for them. In the future, we will allow certain white label sites to work with https if they inform us their site’s certificate is valid for the sub domain used for the white label version of sheerseo.com.
We now added an PDF export to the dashboard.
For all the SEOs out there – this allows you to send much more impressive PDF to your clients. Not just the usual boring rankings table, but a comprehensive graphical data about their website.
To just export the dashboard, use the export button on the bottom of the dashboard screen.
If you want to have this new PDF report sent to the client by email, you can add that in settings>domain settings>mailed reports screen.
The same screen also allows to create a merged report with both the dashboard and the rankings in the same PDF file.
We’ve just added a new dashboard to the domain accounts.
You can find it in the menu, just above the rankings.
The dashboard has 3 main sections:
- Rankings – average rank, rank trending and keyword changes since last collection.
- Web Presence – data from Majestic and Alexa regarding the popularity of the website.
- Organic visits (advanced and pro accounts only) – Estimated visits and actual visits. Actual visits will only be available after you integrate SheerSEO with G. Analytics or Google Search Console.
Many times I get customers saying that our rankings are not correct. While our system may have errors, that is rare.
A more probable cause you see different results in Google than what are system is giving is:
1. Localization – Google gives a different results based on your location. The country is the most critical in this respect, even if you use google.com, your results are not US if you’re outside US. For some keywords, also the city or even the zip code within the city influence the results. Those would usually be keywords that make sense to localize per city, like “plumber”, “lawyer”, etc.
2. Personalization – Google is trying to fit the results to your previous browsing history. Thus, usually your site, which you visit often, will appear high in the results. The way to avoid this is to sign out of any Google account you use (Gmail, G. Analytics, etc.).
3. Low search volume keywords – Google is pretty consistent when it comes to keywords that are valuable, which are keywords that have high search volume. But when it comes to low search volume keywords, you might get different results depending on which Google server you hit.